About the job
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager, who will be a key member of the Marketing team focused on driving growth, via offline campaigns – TV campaigns, outdoor activities and more.
The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams – working in collaboration with agency, design team, business managers and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage and analyse branding campaigns across marketing channels – offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organised and detail oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex : 3-5 years
CTC: As per market standards
About the company
As current affairs savvy people ourselves, we felt that the current media industry is designed to serve only those amongst us who have the time and patience to read through the news epics. If a person is interested in just the essential facts of the news, there is nothing for them. So we thought of building something that we ourselves would want to use.
We built Inshorts with a promise to deliver news, in less than 60 words, containing only the essential facts, compromising on anything that is close to opinionating and storytelling.