About the Job
Only for students***
Inspirexverse is a student-led organization that aims to create awareness among the students about various careers, colleges, and skills. Our goal is to inspire the young generation through various blog posts, articles, and YouTube videos.
We’re looking for high school students to volunteer as content writers for the same.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on given topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create new written content for the website.
- Research on the given topic.
- Proofread or edit content from other writers.
- Must be in High school.
- Should be able to devote 6-8 hours a week.
- Proficient in different text editors like MS Word, Google Docs and etc.
You can click the link below to apply.
- Offer letter before commencement of the role.
- LOR/Certificate/Statement on completion of your tenure at the organization.
Note : The job is a form of volunteering and not paid for now.
Contact : in[email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.