At Instoried, we believe companies & individuals should be able to drive their content with a more impactful approach, whenever & wherever they communicate. Over 30 enterprise customers around the world use our AI-powered sentiment analysis power tool every day. We’re in the running to power the entire writing ecosystem, and to do that, we need the best people to take the market.
To support our growing organization, We’re looking for a content writer to join our growing team. As a key contributor to the Content, you’ll write, develop, and produce compelling content that tells the Instoried story and helps grow our brand and our business. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the right words to connect with customers.
- Produce well-researched and high-engagement content for multiple channels – website, blog, email nurtures, ads, sales collateral, e-books, and more to accelerate lead creation, conversion, and revenue.
- Drive cross-functional content projects from start to finish.
- Use SEO strategies in writing to maximize Instoried’s website visibility in search results.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company to identify needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics.
- Periodically refresh content to ensure it is accurate and continues to align with our content marketing strategy.
- Collect, analyze, and report content marketing KPIs to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts.
- At least 2+ years of experience in content writing for SaaS, technology, marketing, or software.
- An excellent grasp of the written and spoken English language.
- Demonstrated writing skill, with emphasis on long-form content (e.g., blog, whitepapers, speeches, thought leadership, corporate communications).
- Experience developing and implementing a content calendar.
- Ability to self-direct, multi-task, manage and prioritize work assignments.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment with multi-discipline teams.
- Proven aptitude for customer-centric thinking and acute attention to detail, especially with regard to the written word.
- Good time management skills.
You must sign in to apply for this position.