About the job
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e. g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e. g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e. g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video), Basic video and photography editing skills.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills Analytical and multitasking skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
IPIX is a group entity of Kreston Menon, the foremost professional advisory firm in Dubai. We have been functioning under the aegis of this august organization for the past two decades, and our values and work culture reflects that of our parent company. By employing diverse technologies and media, we invariably deliver work that is perfect, provokes thought and inspires lives. We revel in redrawing the boundaries of digital technology through constant innovations.
IPIX team strives to bring people and brands closer in refreshing and exciting ways. Our services include peerless technological support, application development, Internet Marketing, Web development, Ecommerce, exciting and innovative designs and Mobile applications for businesses worldwide.
Details Visit : https://www.ipixtechnologies.com/