Website IVYLEAP by Ivy League Specialists
About the job
The candidate should possess a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling content on both digital and print sources of media.
1. Prepare well-structured content for high profile audience with fluent as well as good grammar and writing skills
2. Write content for the website and day-to-day social media posts and keep up with daily targets.
3. Research the latest keyword and use SEO guidelines to increase traffic
4. Coordinate with the design and marketing team to understand the requirement and deliver what is required as per the demand.
5. Ensure consistency in writings and get required approval before publishing.
6. Work on day-to-day reporting to management about the status of work done.
7. Perform research on the projects/campaigns and align content as required.
8. Contribute to social media strategy with their inputs and ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
You must sign in to apply for this position.