About the job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor on-site and off-site SEO strategies for better insights.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to
improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- We are looking for an experienced SEO expert to lead and manage all search engine
optimization strategies and delegate work to other SEO experts.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link
building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Must have a local SEO strategy and plan based on experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
About the company
With a vision to become a multi-faceted company, our present gamut of activities includes: Retail of Pet Food and Accessories Pet Spa Import of high Pedigree Dogs Training of dogs ( Advance obedience, Protection, etc) Breeding of Dogs Pet Transport services In house Boarding and Training Pets Births, Deaths & Marriages Providing Protection trained dogs for Personal protection