About the job
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team to churn out engaging blog posts, articles, press releases, product descriptions and content for social media.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content & have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. You’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Writing, tweaking, editing, proofreading and producing grammatically error free and interesting content pieces for Blogs, Ads and Social Media creatives, email.
- Create original, compelling, and branded content to motivate engagement and conversion, tailored to various audience segments while also maintaining tone of the brand.
- Creating, curating and managing all the digital content including Independently write custom, keyword-rich, compelling, and effective ad copy including paid search ad headlines and descriptions, product descriptions, key product features, and articles to generate desired conversions.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Own the performance metrics (traffic, engagement, leads, and conversion) for the content that you write, constantly strive to improve these metrics.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content creatively using different formats and for different channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams for the smooth execution of the creative content plan.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience as a content writer (excluding any internship period).
- Must be pro-efficient with SEO techniques and help the web content rank on top using tools, hacks and skills.
- Fair knowledge of SEM, PPC, Social Media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think of innovative ideas with deadlines always looming around the corner.
- Understands diverse forms of content from presentations, to short-haul content like stories, tweets and SMS.
- Pro journalistic-level research skills.
You must sign in to apply for this position.