- The successful candidate will enrich our websites, social media profiles and marketing campaigns with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Researching industry-related topics and writing clear marketing copy to promote our services with a consistent tone.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics and types of content.
- Follow internal processes and ask for clarification as needed.
- Remain in constant contact with team members to ensure that tasks are executed as required.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise, by looking into resolutions or contacting team members for support.
- We encourage you to anticipate and be prepared for common issues that might arise, but to also be ready and willing to take initiative should anything unpredictable arise.
- Make sure that tasks are completed accurately, per the assigned requirements.
- Be available to work full-time, during your scheduled shift, responding promptly to communications from team members.
- A friendly, positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Content writing experience, in a wide range of formats.
- Being a team player, and giving and receiving constructive feedback and support.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A fully functional computer or laptop that can handle working on a lot of projects!
- A web camera for meetings, training, and professional development sessions.
- Daily and unlimited access to a fast internet connection (minimum of 5 Mbps)
- Work from anywhere you’d like as long as you meet the equipment requirements!
- Competitive pay and a consistent, Monthly pay schedule.
- Internal career/promotion opportunities.
- Free training, personal, and professional development opportunities.
You must sign in to apply for this position.