Website Kindness unlimited
Connecting Citizens through the Web of Kindness. #KINDia
About the Job
Role: Content Writer
Location: Remote (Work from anywhere as long as it keeps your creative juices flowing)
Duration: Minimum 6 months (1 Year preferred)
This will be a part-time and unpaid role—you will have your own work timings but there’ll be deadlines.
About Kindness Unlimited
Kindness Unlimited (KU) started its journey on 01st July 2005 with a vision to make a kinder India. We are registered as a Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. We are associated with the World Kindness Movement and work as its Indian representative. KU is a youth-centric and volunteer-led organisation that sticks to the motto “Balancing self-interest with greater good.” We have now taken up 5 SDGs that focus on Nutrition and Wellbeing of Children, Education on Social Emotional Learning, and Kindness as an approach for promoting peace and equity.
What we need
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any field with some content/creative writing experience.
- Passionate about spreading the word of kindness in India
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with partners, colleagues, and Trustees.
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve individual and organisational objectives.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
What you’ll be doing with us
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print (Social Media post/ Newsletters/ Blogs)
- Conducting adequate research & gathering relevant material for interactive content development
- Following specified deadlines and collaborating with team members
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Update the website with ongoing and upcoming project details
What you get
- Certificate of completion after finishing the chosen duration during the application
- A chance to explore interests and upskill
- To be a part of an impactful movement of kindness
- Be part of a network of like-minded individuals
- Access to some upskilling workshops
You must sign in to apply for this position.