Website KLAY Preschool and Daycare
About the Job
KLAY has recently launched an innovative new product called Klaytopia (www.klayschools.com/klaytopia/). We are hiring for a content lead who will be responsible for creating content for the entire product. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, experience in writing short & long format content. Prior experience in writing content aimed at young parents will be a big plus.
- Social Media daily content for Klaytopia handles
- Box and curriculum related content for Klaytopia
- Website, Landing page, emailers
- Sales cycle communication
- Blogs & articles
- E-commerce product pages
- 3-4 years experience in content creation.
- Deep understanding of B2B and B2C social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Strong content capabilities across channels
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and parents to cull out stories for social media
- Owning the product content end-to-end – right from strategizing the approach, finding stories, issuing design briefs, sparking conversations online, responding to customer queries, talking to internal sales and curriculum teams for putting forth the product story
- Strong understanding of the KLAY brand and ability to balance parent engagement and product/brand updates
- Ability to write long format content like Emailers, blogs, articles from the perspective of a parent
- Good to have: Parent of child in the age group of 2-6.
You must sign in to apply for this position.