Wear and Occasion
Koskii is a leading occasion-wear brand with a legacy of over 100 years, offering exclusively designed Indian, occasion wear such as sarees, lehengas, salwar, and gowns that not only promise to dress up the bride for her big day but also takes care of all other ceremonies such as ‘Sangeet’, ‘Haldi’, and ‘Mehendi’. You can also customize your very own, zari embroidery on your dream outfit from Koskii’s Karigari Studio. At Koskii, we believe that you don’t wear an outfit, instead, you wear an occasion. Currently, Koskii has 8 offline stores in Bangalore and also has an e-commerce portal through which it serves its customers across Indian and international markets.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copies
- Work on writing creative and compelling content for the product in multiple formats including, but not limited to SEO-friendly blogs/website content/online articles/brochures/pamphlets/blogs/social channels/press releases/case studies/email marketing content, etc.
Who can apply
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 17th Aug’21 and 21st Sep’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.