About the Job
CONTENT WRITING INTERN
Kylo Apps is an IT services company based out of Delhi, India, offering web and mobile apps solutions to clients all over the world. It is currently funded and backed by Arihant Reclamation Pvt Ltd, a pioneer since 1990. The company has diverse clients and has successfully delivered 30+ projects already. It is growing rapidly to scale its customer base and product offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce well-researched content for social media channels as per Kylo’s mission of providing value.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos and blogs.
- Stay updated with current social media trends and think of creative content ideas to engage a wider audience.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content team to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Assist in writing search engine optimized content to maximize the online visibility of clients’ websites in search results.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to discuss and deliver content.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Analyse competitors’ content strategies.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Manage content database.
What we offer
- A fun, intelligent, empowered, and trustworthy team to work with.
- Work from home and flexible work hours.
- Promotions and Leadership opportunities.
- Internship certificate and Letter of Recommendation.
- Opportunity to work with different industries and global clients.
- Training and guidance from the experienced team at the company.
- Extendable internship period with mutual agreement at a promoted position.
- Opportunity to learn from the ever evolving huge industry and current trends in the IT Services industry.
- Experience of a startup and opportunity to work on various segments of the corporate world.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to express with minimum possible use of words.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Prior experience in content writing is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Ability to cope with a fast paced business environment and adhere to deadlines.
- High level of ownership, creative bent of mind and a go-getter attitude.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Resume shortlisting
- Video interview
You must sign in to apply for this position.