About the Job
Because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, Lakshya has grown into an industry leader. The driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced content writer cum anchor to join our team and help take our customer-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in the content development and anchoring field
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme. Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Plan and rehearse shows. Write and sometimes memorise scripts. Improvise.
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams. Coordinating with the director and production team. Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
- Introduce and host programmes. Interview guests in the studio, by telephone or on location
- Keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
· 2-4 years’ experience preferred
· Proven ability to quickly learn and understand.
· Ability to research and develop content for the show.
· Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
· Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
You must sign in to apply for this position.