About the job
We are hiring Contest Strategists to join us in our quest to provide marketing and sales support in the Start-up and SME space.
Who we’re looking for?
Content creators who will own editorial calendar creation, the client interview process, content workshops (for brand voice and tone), and cold sales outreach copywriting (including strategy and crafting messaging) — both for our clients and for Leadle.
The most important trait for this role is the ability to quickly absorb and communicate information about any industry. Comfortability with context switching is paramount; our clients expect their writing to sound like their brand, and you must achieve this for every client, across industries and verticals.
At Leadle, you will:
Create personas for our clients’ foundational services.
Research and develop content based on customer’s identified challenges and objectives
Be responsible for quality control over all delivered content
Serve as a brand enthusiast for Leadle.
Help build and manage partner relationships
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of relevant B2B content writing experience specifically cold email / multichannel sales sequences
- BA/BS degree or background in journalism, English, or similar field
- Experience in interviewing, creating story ideas, and building written content in various formats
- Ability to quickly absorb and communicate information about any industry
- Understanding of inbound and outbound marketing methodologies
- Exceptional business writing skills, including the ability to quickly change tone/voice between projects
- Passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies
- A willingness to learn, grow and go the extra mile for our clients & the team
- Ability to adapt and manage your time and schedule in a rapidly changing environment
- Readiness to take on new challenges and see it through to the end successfully
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space
You must sign in to apply for this position.