About the job
- Responsible to edit, proofread and create compelling, engaging, and emotional content across a wide range of online and offline media.
- Will be a key player in creating new campaigns for services and corporate activities on a local and global scale.
- Scope for exploring other roles in different departments and potential for development of other professional skills.
- Highly proficient in writing and speaking English. Creative, passionate, love to work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or English.
- Added advantage if experienced or worked on website content and social media.
2. Letter of recommendation
3. 5 days a week
4. Flexible work hours
5. Informal Dress Code
6. Work From Home
You must sign in to apply for this position.