About the Job
Little Master provides interactive LIVE extra-curricular courses for learners in 4-15 age groups, giving them a chance to explore what they are good at with a limitless online library of over 250+ basic & unique courses to select from. The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow and grammar.
- Experience in advertising, creative background will be preferred
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Prior experience in Copywriting for Social Media and blogging.
- Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using social media tools effectively
- Creation of Social Media Content across multiple channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in AdvertisingGraduation/ Post Graduation in Literature/ Marketing Communications/ Mass Media/ Journalism/ etc or relevant fields
- 2+ years’ of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Location : Hyderabad
You must sign in to apply for this position.