About the job
Locaria is a pioneering multilingual marketing and language services agency that sits within The
Stagwell Group and MDC Partners. We maximise the effectiveness and performance of global
content seamlessly across territory, platform and media for brands with international ambition.
We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages
of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement. We do this in any
language combination, across more than 90 markets.
Our global clients include the world’s top brands across luxury, retail, travel, hospitality, finance,
market research and tech.
We are currently looking for a Organic Performance Analyst (SEO), with good understanding of SEO,
a natural interest in content across different markets, experienced at working with Microsoft Excel and
Word, the ability to clearly communicate content-related tasks to our linguists across the world, as well
as, content Q&A, project deliveries to our clients and supporting the Senior team.
This role will report into London HQ. It will be an exciting role for an individual who is happy to work
autonomously while feeding into a wider global team.
Our SEO team consists of international experts, we support our clients with optimising the international
reach and efficiency of their SEO activities. We do this by originating, localising and optimising content
for SEO campaigns (on-page content, content marketing) to a high professional quality. In order to
achieve this, we work with a wide range of technical and digital marketing tools, including MS Excel,
Google Ads (Keyword Planner), SEMrush, Dragon Metrics, Searchmetrics or Screaming Frog.
Although channel knowledge is desired, all specific channel training will be provided. What we need
you to bring is a burning passion for languages, in addition to being intrigued by data analysis, keen on
deriving insights and solution-oriented when proposing how to most efficiently reach the desired target
audience through impeccable content for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Our work requires a flexible individual who’s able to work towards current demand across different
SEO areas such as On-Page Content Optimisation and Content Marketing as well as maintaining a
good relationship with external resources.
Some of these key responsibilities are:
● Work independently with internal and external linguists on a variety of very large to very small
content projects, assessing content quality, SEO optimisation and providing feedback for improvement
● Manage the life cycle of projects from brief to delivery including dealing with clients, contractors, file manipulation and reviews
● Internal support for Locaria.com across different channels
● Analyze search data, understand search-intent and provide appropriate feedback
● Report into our London-based senior team you’ll be working with
You will have the following core skills and abilities:
● Strong verbal and written communication skills: Hindi (native), English (fluent), plus good
knowledge of Kannada would be ideal
● Ability to work independently
● Strong organisational and time keeping skills
● Client communication
● Experienced working with Microsoft Excel and Word
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Passionate about other languages and digital marketing
● High interest in a variety of different markets, languages and web content
● Ability to work well under pressure, on repetitive tasks and to tight deadlines
● Proactive approach to work – bringing ideas and questions to the team
● A good understanding of SEO in general (Keyword Research, Keyword Mapping, Meta Content, SEO On-Page Content is necessary)
You’ll also live and breathe the Locarian Values:
● Always Learning, Always Teaching
● We Grow Together
● Equality in Content
● Celebrating Language with Data
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we can offer an exciting and multicultural place of work,
competitive salary, wide range of benefits, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global
We are always looking for rising stars to join our team and employ the best and the brightest in our
industry. We’re also proud to offer progressive and flexible working practices designed to give you the
work-life balance you need.
Desired Skills and Experience
About the company
Locaria is a pioneering digital language service provider that sits within The Stagwell Group. We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement. We maximise the effectiveness of global content seamlessly across territory, platform or media for brands with international ambition.
We are the only multilingual marketing agency collaborating at depth with the world’s major search engines and platforms, therefore allowing us full access to their data.