About the job
Apply only using this link – https://loginext.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uw7g/
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
- Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold – calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods
Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite
- Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal
- Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains
- 1-3 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization
- Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market
- Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment
- Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Comfortable working in US shift
- All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
About the Company
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing SaaS companies providing solutions to manage and optimize logistics and field service operations. LogiNext’s flagship products are its cloud-based Last-Mile Delivery and Route Optimization software and its Field Service and Field Workforce Optimization software. LogiNext typically serves large enterprises having frequent movements of shipments, vehicles, movable assets, delivery associates, field technicians, repair workers or even sales personnel.
LogiNext is currently targeting multiple industries with a primary focus on Consumer Goods, Supermarket Chains, Retail, Courier, Transportation, Repair Services and Utilities. Its clientele is spread across the world with majority of them using LogiNext products in North America & South East Asia.