Lumenci is looking for a passionate Technical Content Writer to join the marketing team, who has prior experience writing content (Technical), writing, and auditing creative copy, and internal content. Our ideal candidate can break down complexities and get the readers (customers, support staff, sales teams) on the same page.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Write technical blogs with a focus on IP analysis and market analysis
• Work with the Marketing team to review the social media content
• Review the content for reports, whitepapers, newsletters, and internal communication
• Edit and improve existing content
• Remain in touch with designers and developers for UI changes and new feature launches and keep the help content updated
• Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
• Standardize content across platforms and media
• Analyze user feedback to update and improve content
• Study product samples and communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
• Collaborate with technical staff to analyze and manage existing and potential content
• Make high-quality documents that meet standards, is appropriate, and are easy to use
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, journalism or Mass Media and Communications
• 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
• Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
• Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
• Excellent written skills in US English
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
• Background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Performance-driven compensation package
• Rapid career growth
• Competitive stock option plan in a high growth company
An ideal candidate would share our way of working
- Customers First: Lumenci is a customer-first company focusing on creating a long-term relationship with our clients.
- Quality, Ownership, and Accountability: We are passionate about results and fully own our work. We are performance-oriented and have a drive for excellence.
• Collaboration: We encourage collaboration over competition, work in small teams, and believe that teams do better than individuals.
• Growth Mindset: We are adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic, high-growth company. We encourage each other to take diverse initiatives and develop new competencies.
Lumenci is the technology industry’s most strategic patent monetization partner. We work with the world’s top technology companies, law firms, inventors, and start-ups to find the value in their inventions and help them pursue—and defend—that value throughout the ideation to monetization lifecycle. We help clients convert innovation into patent portfolios and identify their best monetization opportunities. We work with a wide variety of technologies, including hardware and software, telecom, networking, and biotech technologies. Lumenci combines technology domain expertise with strategic industry connections to guide towards the best route to ROI. From ideation to monetization — we illuminate the way.
Location: Remote until December’21, Gurugram, Haryana from January 2022
You must sign in to apply for this position.