About the Job
Location: Bangalore. (It will be remote onboarding relocation will be updated based on COVID situation)
Job Description :
- Documenting data-driven applications that run on top of the core product platform.
- Planning, designing, and building effective documentation to support a rapidly-growing business at a massive scale.
- Working closely with engineering and product management to understand product capabilities and document function, usage and limitations.
- Working closely with the US-based documentation team to learn and follow previously established editorial and graphic style standards and authoring and review processes.
- Producing high-quality, easily consumable, customer-focused online content, including user documentation and knowledge-base articles targeted at business users and implementers of the product.
- Creating end-user and API documentation (release notes, help files, frequently asked questions, quick reference guide, API references, etc.).
- Participating in software design discussions and reviews.
- Providing estimates for resource and project planning purposes for documentation tasks.
- Requesting and implementing internal and external feedback on documents.
- 5+ years documenting enterprise web-based applications for end-users and developers.
- Deep experience in organizing and creating technical documentation.
- Experience in working in SaaS companies creating rapidly evolving documentation.
- Experience documenting highly-available and scalable software.
- Proven writer and editor of high-quality, detailed and splendidly usable documentation.
- Proven ability to work effectively with others with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS/MS relevant to the functional area or equivalent experience.
- Structured/topic-based authoring
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- REST APIs
- Editorial style guides (MSTP, IBM/Read Me First, Global English)
- DITA Open Toolkit
- FrameMaker/RoboHelp/MadCap Flare
You must sign in to apply for this position.