About the job
2 years or more of experience
“Job Responsibilities: –
• Implementing and developing SEO strategies.
• Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
• Performing keyword research for content.
• Writing engaging SEO content along with the Content.
• Optimizing content regularly on the website.
• Maintaining the website on a regular basis.
• Developing and implementing link building strategies.
• Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team.
• Analysing the website using the analytical tool.
• Improving website performance.
• Proposing changes in the website content.
• Measuring the ROI and success of the website.
• Staying up to date with the latest Google Algorithm changes.
• Work experience as an SEO Executive, SEO Specialist or similar position.
• Professional certification of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is mandatory.
• Excellent understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Google Analytics, etc.
• Sound understanding of conversion and performance marketing.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment as and when required.
• Demonstrate excellent keyword research techniques.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong decision making and reasoning skills.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
You must sign in to apply for this position.