About the Job
Designation Title: Content Writer
Role Overview :
We are looking for a Content Writer reporting into the Senior Content Writer, who leads a team of content writers. You will be responsible for interviewing couples over phone and writing lifestyle stories and do zoom video interviews with couples. You will also co-ordinate to publish stories on the website and in the monthly newsletter. You will write content for internal newsletter and SEO/ ASO content for our websites besides create short content for promoting the stories on social media and lend support to the social media team.
Managing success story writing for BharatMatrimony, CommunityMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and our Global Dating Site Muslim Match services.
Successful candidate would have about 3 years of writing experience for any brand online or news media, magazines and newspapers.
This is an individual contributor role and will have strong alignment with the company’s vision of making a better Bharat through happy marriages.
- Responsibilities will include interviewing couples who found their match through our services.
- Doing video interviews with couples via zoom
- Work closely with social media, marketing and product teams to promote the stories.
- Contribute to success story newsletter
- Work on internal newsletter
- Write SEO/ ASO content for our services
- Support the social media team
Skill and Competencies
- Proven writing experience for online or offline
- Good writing skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, your mother language and preferably Hindi
- Experience working on internal newsletters is preferable but not mandatory
- Education and Experience
- Graduate/ Post graduate in any stream
- Two to three years of experience in writing articles for online or print media
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Delhi.
Matrimony.com Ltd is India’s first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014).
The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps and is also complemented by 130+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has been expanding into the highly unorganised $55 billion marriage services Industry with WeddingBazaar and Mandap.com services. The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
You must sign in to apply for this position.