We are looking for an Writer/ Editor, with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, to juggle all the moving parts of publications. You will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
- Proven working experience as an editor
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent written skills in English
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor degree required.
- 2-3 years experience required in same field.
- Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
- Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
- Oversee layout (artwork, design, ) and check content for accuracy and errors
- Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
- Recruit and manage writers and reporters
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
- Meet deadlines and budget requirements
Working days: Monday to Friday (alternate Saturday working)
Working Hours: 10am-7pm
Company Name and Address:
MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, office no.4, Navle IT zone
Phase-2, Mumbai-Bangalore bypass highway
Vadgaon Bk, Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.
You must sign in to apply for this position.