Website Mazenet Solution Private Limited
About the job
We are looking for an analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of content writer in our Brand Marketing team. The candidate should be able to create original content by researching blog topics given to them and develop interesting and insightful long-form content that will help in expanding the readership.
• A degree in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field may be required
• Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
• Set brand standards and establish goals and expectations with the Business Unit
• Proofread, edit, and improve pieces shared while making sure the required SEO keywords are in place
• Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• Time management skills
In the first week, expect to:
▪ Onboard and integrate into Mazenet.
▪ Attend an onboarding boot camp to learn the Mazenet approach.
▪ Integrate into the Core Marketing team through the attendance of weekly meetings.
▪ Dive into DMT Team and understand the big picture of how BU & Sales work together with Marketing.
▪ Review Marketing team processes.
In the first month, expect to:
▪ Understand our success criteria and start to develop your writing strategy.
▪ Shadow other team members to understand how they work and develop your writing voice for Mazenet.
▪ Begin writing short pieces of content for the Mazenet BD activities and start owning your responsibilities from end to end.
In the first three months, expect to:
▪ Own the research, write, and content delivery lifecycle from start to finish.
▪ Communicate and coordinate with your team for results.
In the first six months, expect to:
▪ Begin owning and delivering regular recurring content like newsletters, brochures, blogs, and case studies.
▪ Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team on their marketing needs.
▪ Continually test and refine your content delivery process to make improvements over time.
▪ Contribute to project initiatives within the marketing function.
In the first year, expect to:
▪ Become a substantial contributor to the business team in Marketing goals.
▪ Be viewed as a critical contributor and valuable addition to the marketing team.
▪ Continue to sustain exceptional relationships with the BD team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
▪ Come up with optimized ways and processes to deliver quality content in the specified timeline.
You must sign in to apply for this position.