About the job
Experience: 4-7 years
Experienced writer with a demonstrated history of working in the media, publication, writing, or editing industry. Skilled in SEO-oriented web content writing, copywriting, and content creation. Strong media and communications professional with a proven track record in writing and publishing.
- Excellent command of the English language and effective communication skills.
- Should have a penchant to know about the technology industry and related topics to write articles and features that explore trending ideas.
- Knowledge of handling a basic Content Management System and workflow to edit/improve language as and when required.
- Understand content interface and give creative inputs for design, work with creative media team to generate interesting in-house infographics, and work closely with a graphics designer to present attention-grabbing content.
- Should take initiatives to update self about the news and changing trends and use these as inputs for developing interesting, reader-friendly content.
- Ability to write both, crisp news pieces and in-depth articles and explore new content formats to engage site visitors.
- Will be part of the editorial team to create, and curate content in terms of maximum reach and response, identifying and replicating content strategies to uplift less effective content.
- Curate news, write original articles and features on an everyday basis for the site’s daily content publishing requirements.
- Ensure content management and contributions as per the editorial calendar every month.
- Open to taking on additional content-related assignments as the role and organization grow.
- Work closely with the SEO, marketing, and sales team.
- PG diploma or degree in Mass Communications / Journalism or a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature / Arts.
- 4-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Graduates keen to make a career in Content Writing / Content Marketing / Marketing Communications /
- Brand Communications can also apply.
- Basic knowledge of writing content for websites, blogs, press releases, research reports, and analyzing data/graphs.
- Good understanding of technical terms and adept at simplifying them for easy understanding.
You must sign in to apply for this position.