About the job
MedTrix Healthcare aims to be a leading navigator of the paradigm shifts occurring in the pharmaceutical industry. Ongoing trends show that both patients and healthcare professionals are increasingly moving online to manage health outcomes. Simultaneously, pharmaceutical companies are establishing across-the-board virtual ecosystems, on digital platforms, to create seamless interactions with all the stakeholders.
The Global Pharmaceutical Industry is at an inﬂection point, where it is pivoting from ‘Doing Digital’ to ‘Being Digital’. As the industry leaders re-invent their marketing programs we, at MedTrix, have readied ourselves to be eager and able partners in this evolution. We have the know-how to fulﬁl the technical and scientiﬁc requirements for this progression. At MedTrix we combine science, technology, and strategy with our ISO certiﬁed systems and processes to accomplish speciﬁc business objectives
- Use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, short communications, presentations, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- At least 5 years of medical writing experience, preferably within a medical communication agency writing environment
- Use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, short communications, presentations, etc.)
- Understanding & analyzing market needs as well as understanding the USPs of product and develop content to suit brand/therapy strategy
- Collaborate with campaign manager and creative team to develop the content as per brand campaign requirement for promotional content
- Act as a writing specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences
- Excellent content development, content editing, and proof-reading skills
- Excellent command of English with reasonable creative writing skills
At least 5 years of medical writing experience, preferably within a medical communication agency writing environment
You must sign in to apply for this position.