Meesho is looking for an expert to lead the content vertical on the Corporate Communications team. The candidate will be responsible for Leadership communication, developing media collaterals, opinion pieces, blogs, white papers and internal communications.
- Lead the content vertical that functions as a part of the
- Corporate Communications team
- Conceptualize and create content to amplify Meesho’s goals and vision across earned and owned media channels
- Support the communications team with strong messaging for
- PR and internal communication campaigns
- A good knack for storytelling and ability to create high impact content that will be amplified across internal/external channels
- Develop content pieces for all proactive and reactive communications, which includes media responses, opinion pieces, blogs, white papers and internal communications
- Strong editorial judgement with an ability to research and write articles from scratch
- Prepare talking points for internal stakeholders for webinars, townhalls and other events
- Work with the internal-graphic designer to supplement content with creative infographics
- 8-10 years of experience working as a business journalist or communications professional specializing in longform content
- Bachelors degree in English, Mass Communication or Journalism
- Prior experience in tech startups or the business landscape
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English
You must sign in to apply for this position.