Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Content Lead to help build and operationalize Reels content strategy in India, working in close collaboration with on-the-ground product and partnerships teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of social platforms; and an interest in subjects including pop culture, music and celebrities, as well as strong operational and analytical sense. We’re looking for an experienced people manager with strategic vision who can also roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Candidates should have the proven ability to work quickly under pressure, make strategic creative choices, work collaboratively with local colleagues and manage a diverse team.The ideal candidate will have a background in media, with deep experience with media analytics and products. Experience working with creators or media partners also a plus.
- Manage a team of content strategists across social products that enable the team to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Be expert at how to identify online trends and personalities, including emerging memes and cultural conversations
- Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience and internal tools
- Identify and apply best practices within and across teams
- Identify new resources and solutions that increase the team’s effectiveness
- Create solutions that will allow the team’s processes to scale
- Build strong relationships with internal partners across cross functional team including Partnerships, Policy and Legal
- 10+ years of similar work experience in media or publishing and creating processes at both strategic and operational levels
- 4+ years of people management experience with experience recruiting and managing teams, including performance management
- Experience developing and communicating product and processes progress and actionable recommendations
- Experience in digital video content production, editorial / publishing, or creator / influencer talent
- Familiarity with teen entertainment trends
You must sign in to apply for this position.