Website MGH Group
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate our brands from the crowd.
MGH Group is a multinational conglomerate present in over 19+ countries and 10+ markets. Your work as a copywriter will be highly dynamic and ever-changing going from long-form copy in the logistics industry to creating the vision for one of the largest music entertainment brands.
- Research the current market standing of competitors and the user behavior of the target base.
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Help guide the creative vision from copy to design.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Understanding of recent trends and the ability to turn it into executable content
- A deep well of creative talent
- Ability to translate research findings into creative direction
- Past experience working in the role or a tertiary similar role would be preferred
- An understanding of SEO and
- Keyword utilization would be preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree or more
You must sign in to apply for this position.