About the job
The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist at Mindler is an entrepreneurial and innovative out-of-the-box thinking digital native with a get-things-done attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you have an unrelenting drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis, then this role is for you. You should love data, but even more, you relish implementing changes based on insights – instead of just creating dashboards.
You’ll have an important role to play in scaling up Mindler’s marketing efforts across all paid channels.
- Planning and Managing campaigns across search, display, social, email and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keywords and content performance.
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mind-set.
- You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group.
- You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage.
Ònline Face to Face Interview > Written Task > Second round of Face to Face Interview
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning, and algorithms to minimize human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counseling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM, and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counseling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
Mindler, a comprehensive career guidance & mapping platform is shaping the career guidance landscape by empowering students, educators and parents. Using automated career guidance tools & solutions blended with in-depth research we are empowering educators and students to adopt a scientific approach to career decision making.
A venture conceptualised and run by alumni of ISB, IIT, IIM, Harvard, and the world’s preeminent psychometricians, Mindler has awarded and commended by the Ministry of Science & Technology (Government of India), Ministry of State (UAE Government), Holon IQ, Entrepreneur India, ISB D-Labs, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade, Education World, Business World, Economic Times and CIIE at IIM Ahmedabad.
Mindler empowers all stakeholders in the student career decision-making journey through the world’s first SaaS platform for educators, India’s first multi-level credentialing program to certify educators and state of the art career planning platform for students.
You must sign in to apply for this position.