About the job
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, You Will
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You Should Have
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A – Will Do- attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
Mindler, a comprehensive career guidance & mapping platform is shaping the career guidance landscape by empowering students, educators and parents. Using automated career guidance tools & solutions blended with in-depth research we are empowering educators and students to adopt a scientific approach to career decision making.
A venture conceptualised and run by alumni of ISB, IIT, IIM, Harvard, and the world’s preeminent psychometricians, Mindler has awarded and commended by the Ministry of Science & Technology (Government of India), Ministry of State (UAE Government), Holon IQ, Entrepreneur India, ISB D-Labs, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade, Education World, Business World, Economic Times and CIIE at IIM Ahmedabad.
Mindler empowers all stakeholders in the student career decision-making journey through the world’s first SaaS platform for educators, India’s first multi-level credentialing program to certify educators and state of the art career planning platform for students.
You must sign in to apply for this position.