MoEngage is an intelligent customer engagement platform, built for customer-obsessed marketers and product owners. We enable hyper-personalization at scale across multiple channels like mobile push, email, in-app, web push, on-site messages, and SMS. With AI-powered automation and optimization, brands can analyze audience behavior and engage consumers with personalized communication at every touchpoint across their lifecycle.
Fortune 500 brands and Enterprises across 35 countries such as Deutsche Telekom, Samsung, Ally Financial, Vodafone, and McAfee along with internet-first brands such as Flipkart, Ola, OYO, and Bigbasket use MoEngage to orchestrate their cross-channel campaigns and engage efficiently with their customers sending 50 billion messages to 500 million consumers every month!
Our vision is to build the world s most trusted customer engagement platform for the mobile-first world.
We promise to care about your customers as much as you do. And that justifies our top ratings for service and support in Gartner Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights, and G2 Summer Reports. We have also been recognized as one of the 25 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies To Work For in a list released by Battery Ventures, a global investment firm based on the employee feedback on Glassdoor where employees reported the highest levels of satisfaction at work during the first six months of the pandemic.
About the role and #GROWTH community
MoEngage is redefining product and customer-led growth for the digital era. We empower product, marketing, and growth teams with the insights and tools to deliver the very best customer experience to their customers and unlock massive growth.
We re extremely passionate about this paradigm of driving growth in digital products and announced our commitment to this movement by starting #GROWTH – a platform for growth professionals and leaders to share insights and learnings. Through content properties, events and a first-of-its-kind growth academy, we have engaged with over 10,000 growth professionals across the globe, helping them learn strategies, tactics and insights to drive customer engagement led growth.
We re now furthering this movement and are looking for someone to play a key role in bringing our community together around world class content about growth in digital consumer products.
We want to hear from you if you are
Passionate about product, marketing and growth – if most of the content you consume and create / aspire to create is around growth in digital products.
Inspired by and want to contribute to a global property that aims to be the ultimate authoritative resource for growth learning and content.
Passionate about the power of content in peer learning and building community (and recognize its potential to add value across the ecosystem, and it s strategic importance to us as a company)
Want to get in on the ground floor with a global movement that will have growth professionals, experts and leaders across the world
Entrepreneurial, and thrive on ambiguity, seeing it as an opportunity to build clarity through execution – experimenting with different types of content types and newsletter formats to find the right mix that our community loves
Experienced in building community content, running newsletters, and curating content would be a huge plus.
Organized, with high accountability and ownership – this is a key role and you ll be an early member of a new team trying to build something really unique, ambitious and impactul!
- Own all #GROWTH content, ensuring quality, and a non-vendor tone/style that would be appropriate for a community property that is focused on learning
- Build and the execute content calendar for the community based on original content pieces and content derived from other community activities (community events, forum etc)
- Build and maintain a repository of insights from community content
- Own the community newsletter, content library and all website content
- Work closely with community head on content execution plans and roadmap
- Build content to drive engagement in community and for peer learning sessions and other community events/initiatives
- Ensuring #GROWTH event round-ups are published and website updated
- Articles based on community UGC (write structured content based on insights from our forums) and enable members to write for us (convert their submissions to properly structured content)
- Curate content that can be shared with the community
- Work with social teams to put out weekly content on social media to drive traffic to our library, courses, etc.
Experience And Education
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related communications field.
- 3-5 years of experience in community content creation.
- Working knowledge of a community, SEO best practices, and techniques
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams of creative personnel and campaign managers
- Understanding brand and regulatory compliance
- Ability to liaise with agencies, vendors and creative/design professionals
- Good planning, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements
You must sign in to apply for this position.