About the job
This candidate will be placed at Marico’s Office but will be on the rolls of Moksha
Job Description– Content Writer (SEO blog writer)
Experience– 2-4 years
Salary– 30k -40K per month
Share your work portfolio along with your resume.
Candidates with less than a month notice period will be preferred
- we want the person to be from websites like Healthline who has written problem solution kind of content for hair or hair fall.
- Should have work on SEO-based content strategy before.
- The expertise should be in content writing for Ayurveda.
- Deep knowledge of Ayurveda (need samples of past work)
- Knowledge of Hairfall as a category (need samples of past work)
- Develop the perfect, strategic brand voice for multiple clients on a variety of channels
- Plan monthly editorial calendars and write content marketing copy
- Work with creative and strategy teams on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns
- Create persuasive messages, tell compelling stories that generate brand loyalty in consumers
- Participate in brainstorms and provide innovative ideas relative to digital landscape and trends
- 2 -4 years of working experience as a Content writer in an advertising agency/ Healthline Industry.
Generate (through the line, integrated) ideas and move them forward
- Work independently as well as teamwork with partners
- Excellent English writing & speaking skill
- Having interest (and good taste) in art is a nice addition
- Consistently challenges oneself for breakthrough thinking
- Constantly strives to do things differently
- Strives to deliver superior work within time-frame
- Uses the systems and networks within the organization to leverage the existing knowledge base
- Is updated on current trends and technologies
- Winning any awards will be an advantage
About the Company
Moksha Creative is the largest Creative Outsourcing company with state of the art technology and over 200 talent. We are currently working with over 400 e-commerce companies and independent brands like Jabong, Snapdeal, Amazon, UCB, etc.