Website MP Productions
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing, communications and Social Media content that will separate us from the crowd.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Advertising
- 1+ year of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
You must sign in to apply for this position.