About the job
We are looking for a Content Curator to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, translations and marketing copy.
Content Curator responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we would like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills and edit blog posts before publication
Submit work to editors for input and approval
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Promote content on social media
Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Update website content as & when needed
1. Proven work experience as a Content Curator, Copywriter or similar role
2. Portfolio of published articles
3. Experience doing research using multiple sources
4. Familiarity with web publications
5. Excellent writing and editing skills English.
6. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Google AdWords)
7. Ability to meet deadlines
8. BA/MA in English, Mass Communication, Journalism or related field