Website MTX Group
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated Technical Writers to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud,Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, dataq quality analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform, mavQ, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The mavQ Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
Good-to- have Skills :
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Systems or a related field.
● 3+ years of technical writing experience.
● Fluent in English, both written and verbal
● Experience in technical writing of software documentation, creating user guides and reference guides.
● Solid knowledge of course development software (Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360)and Learning Management Systems
● Salesforce experience is highly encouraged.
● Strong written and verbal communications and proven experience creating content in multiple mediums.
● Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
● Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
● A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
● Experience in Marketing/Communications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
● Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
● Solid knowledge of course development software (Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360) and Learning Management Systems
● Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
● Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
● Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others
(technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent “look and feel”
What we offer:
● A competitive salary on par with top market standards
○ Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan – Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
○ Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
○ Maternity cover upto two children
○ Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
○ Cashless & Reimbursement facility
○ Access to free online doctor consultation
● Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) –
○ Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
○ Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
○ Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by theInsurer
○ Temporary Total Disability is covered
● An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
● Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
● Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
● Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others.
You must sign in to apply for this position.