About the job
Reporting to: Communications Lead
● Build and execute the Organisation’s content through competitive research, audience identification, platform determination, benchmarking and messaging
● Preparing content for all online and offline media that goes out of the organisation
● Creating content for promotions of events and programs through newsletters, blogs and social media.
● Creating stakeholder communication through newsletters, Annual Reports, etc.
● Curating content and ensuring timely updating of the website and messages on different social media platforms
● Creating articles and blogs for the website, LinkedIn and related forums to promote thought leadership in the sector
● Collaborate with department heads on content of materials per the department’s requirement ● Collaborating with Design lead and creating appealing posts, banners, reports. Skills & Abilities:
● Flair for writing creative content for multiple mediums.
● Working experience in content writing, blogging, social media marketing, corporate communication and related fields
● Fluency in English
● Excellent MS Office skills.
● Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
● Experience of the above in the context of promoting a social cause would be an advantage
● Ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritize tasks under time constraints
Applicants must have a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Literature, Marketing, or related discipline. But candidates who demonstrate experience and skills for the position without a relevant degree will also be considered.
Experience: 2-3 years
Appointment: Full-time, In office Location: Mumbai
Compensation: Rs. 25000pm-Rs. 30000pm
You must sign in to apply for this position.