About the Job
Musqaan is mental health merch started with a vision of creating awareness, our intention is to create a safe space and feel good clothIng for people who are on their path to rediscover themselves.
The victims, the survivors, the empaths, the learners all of us are in a process of growth, we’d like to bring them all under one roof and spread the message through our clothes. We aim to build a community that is inclusive and shows respect. We want to advocate mental health and provide helpful support to those who are in need.
We look forward to getting candidates who share similar perspectives and visions, the person will join us as a Content Creator/Writer Intern, the ideal candidate will understand the aesthetic of our company and will have a strong passion to upgrade it. We want the person to be a team sport and well-informed about topics.
- Produce well-researched content for Blogs.
- Should be able to draft our ideas well.
- Utilize our best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their deadlines.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors.
- Select appealing images and videos to complement the text.
- Bringing new ideas to the table
- Must be a Mental Health Advocate or a supporter.
- Should be well informed about mental health issues.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication Skills
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image, and video)
- Work on real-life campaigns that have an impact in multiple countries.
- Learn from the best in the business.
- For the ideal candidate, this can be a springboard to a career in Graphic Design.
- Opportunity to interact and network with like-minded people.
- Work Minimum of 10 hours per week.
Musqaan is a social venture created to bring change by doing our bit for society. We are a clothing brand dedicated to raising the awareness of the importance of mental well-being, a share of our profits will be re-invested for people who need therapy by providing them access to it. Musqaan is a platform that will voice opinions and eradicate the stigma and remove a significant barrier to successfully cope with their illness.
Through Musqaan, we intend to create a community of people who are willing to help all those who need support but aren’t even aware/hesitant to reach out. Here, we intend to create a secure space for every person out there, for you.
We look forward to getting people on board who share the same views and vision. We want to execute our intentions into actions that will help people transform and redefine their lives with you.
You must sign in to apply for this position.