About the job
We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Marketing team in Bhubaneswar. He/she will be responsible for Optimizing the company’s website and will work towards keeping the same most informative and easily available for random visitors and potential customers alike. He/she will be responsible for driving audience and generate Leads/Customers for the company by deploying SEO skills.
• Perform keyword research according to the Product/website requirement.
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites.
• Provide recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals targeting keywords.
• Monitor Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools data.
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and algorithm updates.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Good command over written and spoken English.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to execute multiple tasks.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve issues.
About the company
Muvi is the world’s only OTT platform, using which you can launch your own-branded video/audio streaming service instantly.
Muvi includes everything from cloud hosting, CDN, Security, Payment gateway, to Mobile & TV apps, all out-of-the-box and fully-managed. Just one CMS to control every functioning – content library, subscriptions, monetizations, policies, watermarking and more. No coding is required neither IT team support. Easy setup & configuration with 24*7*365 support.