About the Job
We are on the lookout for a Content Writer with outstanding written communication skills to help with content writing/ editing. The candidate will be part of a team and will be responsible for the website content, brand pages on the social network. The desired candidate will be a go-getter. He/she should be passionate towards the work. The candidate should be open to work in fast-paced culture and work closely with team members.
Position: Content Writer (Part Time)
Shift Timing: 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Mon – Fri)
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Experience: 2 to 10 years
Preferred: Accounting Professional motivated to work in the creative field of Marketing / Content Creation and building Content Assets.
- Writing good quality, creative, original content for online as well as print media.
- Creating and Managing Newsletters, Email Flyers.
- Writing SEO-friendly content, content for newsletters, mailers, banners, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, website pages, etc.
- Proficient at research to ensure quality, context, and relevance of matter.
- Writing for Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google plus
- Coordinate with the technical and sales team to develop the content.
- Ability to analyze and identify key trends
- Creative Writing and Building Content.
- Should have good logic and possess analytical skills
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, Company Products, Blogs,
- Online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and whitepaper.
- You should have an excellent command of the English language and possess creative writing skills.
- Have the ability to research and find information concerning specific articles that you will be writing about.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects
- Having a popular personal blog will be an added advantage.
- Managing Team of Content Creators/Writers.
- 2 years+ Experience.
- Updated with Latest Trends on Digital Marketing and Digital Trends in Accounting Industry.
ENTIGRITY group has successfully built 2 business divisions “Offshore Staffing” and “Online Continuing education platform” myCPE. Both these divisions are still in growth phase at high pace. ENTIGRITY group today has built a solid foundation expanding its horizon. Leveraging its core strength of accounting & finance domain expertise, marketing advantage and Indian back office base, we intend to launch multiple businesses in near term into fintech space, tech products/platforms, tech enabled solutions/services.
Please take a look into the following:
You must sign in to apply for this position.