Hindi Story Writer

  • Full Time
  • Bangalore
  • Full Time
  • Bangalore

Website Neend

About Neend:

India is the 2nd most sleep-deprived country in the world. Adults on average should spend 25% of their day-to-day life sleeping. We at Neend, want to focus on this 25% of human life and make it better which will help them improve the rest 75% of life. We want to help people fall asleep quickly and have a great uninterrupted sleep.

We are a team from IIT Bombay with extensive experience in the startup and VC arena. We have done thorough research on sleeplessness, its root causes, and solutions and come up with unique solutions. We’ve started with Sleep Stories in your mother tongue. These stories reduce the brain waves while listening and help to fall asleep quickly and increase the overall sleep time. Each story is crafted very carefully with the right mix of white noise, context, and relatable experience. These stories are inspired by Yoga Nidra – The narrator soothingly describes the character’s sensory experience, moment by moment, as she observes and marvels at the wonder of nature – sights, sounds, smells, sensations.

These stories have benefited more than a million people already and are available on youtube and our app. Here is our Youtube Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Neend1/videos (40k+ subscribers and counting)

Android app link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neend&gl=US

About the Role:

Storytelling is a very powerful tool to let the brain get into an imaginary world and feel relaxed and calm. We are looking for HINDI Content writers who could add to our mission at Neend with their spark to ink, by writing soothing and enticing bedtime stories for our users. It is an ongoing freelancer role, you can work on the stories anytime sitting anywhere.

Requirements:

  • Good command of Hindi Langauge
  • Have min 1 year of experience in creative writing
  • Used to of writing long-format content (our stories contains 2500+ words)

If you are the one, be quick on your feet and fill this quick form: https://forms.gle/pvkbMKNYNJrSobScA

Please share it with relevant folks in your network.

You must sign in to apply for this position.

You must sign in to apply for this position.

Contact us

Neend

Related Jobs