Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Netskope’s customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies that demand best-in-class customer support. Therefore, we are looking for a Technical Writer(Support) who will have a high level of interaction with engineers, regional managers, and internal stakeholders. This individual would be the first of the many vital resources which would help us champion valuable and exciting content to help us build world-class support documentation for our ever-growing customers contributing to positive influence within the support organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of crucial products lines of Netskope
- Perform a thorough analysis of cases, incidents, understand commonalities.
- Building pipeline for content for future Knowledge Base Articles, troubleshooting documentation, tutorials
- Develop captivating content short 5 -10 mins videos to help create a more positive outlook for customers using Netskope support and their documentation
- Develop strong working relationships with support engineers and cross-functional delivery teams, management and liaise with support areas as required
- Work extensively with Service Delivery Managers and Regional Managers to understand critical issues, trends and proactively build content to help reduce support case inflow.
- Creates reporting metrics and communicates appropriately.
- Metrics include KPIs for case deflection, CSAT, NPA survey for documentation, case SLA metrics, and process metrics.
- Strong application knowledge of DITA concepts
B.E /B.Tech /M.Tech degree from a recognized and accredited university/college
Minimum 5+ years of experience in supporting large enterprise customers
Previous experience of working as Enterprise TAC engineer for Security
Preferred Technical Skills
- Knowledge and prior experience on TCP/IP knowledge, supporting network security technologies such as Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of UNIX/Linux and Windows based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Knowledge and prior experience in troubleshooting various scenarios and systems using knowledge of standard tools (tcpdump) and protocols (TCP/IP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Demonstrated competency in Cloud computing, Network topologies, Exchange & Active Directory Administration, Jira ServiceDesk Administration, Monitoring Solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to articulate and document convey ideas, concerns, and opinions across differing levels of management
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and results-driven, and with attention to detail
- A team player who must be able to work under pressure, multitask, use initiative.
- A disciplined professional capable of working in a very demanding, fast-paced environment
Familiarity with cloud apps and services
You must sign in to apply for this position.