About the job
Newton Consulting Partners is a global professional services company offering consulting, market research and customized research services. We are trusted research solutions provider to world’s leading businesses and organizations in the packaging industry.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are interested in working as an intern (remote) in our market research team. The intern would be involved in creation of thought leadership content for our packaging vertical.
We do not offer compensation for this position. However, we will provide a certificate on successful completion of the internship.
About the internship:
Who can apply?
– Self-motivated individual with the zeal to learn new skills
– Available for full-time internship and able to work 5 days a week
– Pursuing undergraduate or post graduation degree or completed it
– Possess strong verbal, communication and writing skills
– Have basic knowledge of market research and business environments
– Knowledge of pulp, paper and packaging industry would be a plus
– Should have a working laptop and stable internet connection at home/place of work
Duration of internship: 2 Months/3 Months (Based on candidate availability)
Newton is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating an inclusive work environment.
When recruiting, developing and promoting our employees, our decisions will be based solely on performance, merit, competence and potential.
Everyone in our work environment must be treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate any form of harassment, whether sexual, physical, verbal or psychological.
You must sign in to apply for this position.