Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Nokia Network Operations Master provides a software centric way to operate Nokia mobile networks offering network configuration management, network monitoring, and security management in the 5G era. It is an innovative network management system that enables you to stay in full control of the networks.
Eight to Ten years of relevant experience as a Technical Writer in a technical publication environment. As a Technical Writer, you must develop complete documentation suites for existing and emerging products.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
- Are you passionate about solving problems?
- As part of our team, you will
Research content and analyze audience information
- Interview the subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop customer documentation
- Ensure quality in the product documentation, that is, deliver documents that meet Nokia documentation standards of style and writing quality
- Write or revise descriptive and procedural documents for the intended users
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify risks, solve problems, determine content requirements, and maintain progress
- Drive innovation and content quality with stakeholders
Your Skills And Experience
- You have
Knowledge of Oxygen, DITA, and DITA-OT publishing, and Snagit
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Worked in Agile and SAFe environments
- It would be nice if you also had
Experience using content management system (SVN, GIT, or related)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team
- Knowledge of multimedia tools, such as Camtasia and Adobe Captivate
- Experience setting up documentation build environment and troubleshooting build and tool issues
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Be part of innovative Customer Documentation team
- Learn supporting new technologies in a creative environment
- Often, destress with [email protected] activities, such as team events, online games, photo events, and so on
- Celebrate festivals without losing the essence
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Information Design – Technical Writer
You must sign in to apply for this position.