Numerator’s Vadodara Operational Center has been established as a Center of Excellence (CoE). The CoE is Numerator’s primary Operational Center and Numerator is currently centralizing roles from other countries to the CoE.
The position of Content writer will be empowered to develop content for our training program including online and in classroom training (post-COVID). Our typical hiring classes include over 50 FTEs on a monthly basis and we estimate that we will be training over 600 associates during the next 12 months. The Content Writer will report to Senior Manager, Training. This position will also be coordinating with our SMEs across all our business verticals/countries.
Our culture thrives on a healthy work-life balance and a focus on the importance of family. Our managers and employees are expected to exhibit promote and maintain this culture as a primary objective
We’re focused on creating an inclusive, dynamic and diverse work environment
Foster an environment where our Associates are the most important resource we have
Manage with professionalism, honesty, and integrity
Empower our associates to grow and develop
Strategy & Planning
Support programs to strengthen skills and competencies and drive a culture of excellence and continuous learning and improvement
Continuously adapt training content to address the learning and development needs of the Operations team based on assessments of critical skills; recommend and develop learning paths to deliver against business goals
Work closely with India and Onshore leaders / stakeholders to get the right training content and structure for different verticals
Build and maintain a cohesive and integrated set of learning and development programs that create a compelling employee experience in the employee lifecycle; ensuring learning and development practices are inclusive
Skills & Requirements
- University Graduate from a reputable University
- 2+ years of experience developing content for training programs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-paced, and consultative environment
- Should possess excellent communication skills, including English, Basic understanding of Microsoft,
- Google communication products (e.g Excel) and other training related software for eLearning
- Domain expertise in market research is a plus
- Familiarity with US-based consumer packaged goods products a plus
- Solution-oriented individual and problem solver
- Creative individual with balance of implementation and business knowledge
You must sign in to apply for this position.