About the Job
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced content writer who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
You’ll have the opportunity to plan, create, optimize and maintain content across a variety of canvases ranging from marketing content, to product copy, to product features and pages, to content on our websites and social media, all of which will help introduce the world of agriculture to impactful, sustainable solutions led by technology. You will work closely with graphic designers on your team to bring your ideas and solutions to life through imagery, videos and more. You will distinguish yourself by your abilities to articulate and explain complex topics in a way that’s useful to your audience.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We want to build a resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem around the world by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for farmers. Farmers around the world face numerous challenges due to lack of timely and reliable information, lack of scientific advice and mechanization. We believe many of these problems can be solved effectively by bringing farms online, and leveraging the reach of digital platforms to deliver these services to farmers in a cost efficient manner. We have successfully done this in India by bringing large spraying machines to farms through a shared-economy model, and are quite keen to extend this success to other services and other parts of the world, by working on many other problems farmers continue to face. As a part of the UPL group of companies, we are bringing together learnings, experience and networks built over five decades in this field, in over 120 countries.
nurture.farm was established in early 2020, and is based in Bangalore, India. We are a customer-obsessed organization that enables our employees to create products and services that transform the lives of farmers. We are a technology-led organization, anchored on leveraging technology to solve scalable and sustainable solutions for the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What we’re looking for in you
● 3+ years of experience as a content writer on marketing creatives, product copy, articles and documentation
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment.
● Experience working in a product-based environment.
● Ability to thrive and engage with multiple stakeholders, across multiple projects.
● Ability to understand complex issues and explain them in simple and effective ways
● Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively, and influence strategic initiatives with multiple stakeholders across levels to meet goals.
● Ability to speak and write in English fluently. Additional language proficiencies in Hindi and other regional languages are a strong plus.
● Startup experience is a plus.
● Experience writing content for rural demographics is a plus.
What you’ll be responsible for
● Evaluate and write copy for mobile apps, websites, marketing creatives and promotional materials
● Edit, clarify, and enhance copy proposed by designers, product managers, engineers and marketers.
● Enhance master copy to come up with suitable adaptations for additional communication properties.
● Write long-form blogs and articles on external and internal properties
● Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.