About the job
This is an in-office position in the heart of Delhi, if you’re looking for work from home, please do not apply.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
We have a diverse clientele that will help you unlock every corner of your brain!
· Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content.
· Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting.
· Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Advertising, Journalism, or related courses
· 2-4 years of content/copywriting experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
·Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
If interested please send following details at [email protected]
Current Salary –
Expected Salary –
Notice Period –
Comfortable to work from office (Yes/No) –
Comfortable for Daryaganj Delhi location (Yes/No) –
You must sign in to apply for this position.