Looking for a Technical Writer who would be responsible for preparing online help, product manuals, installation & configuration guides, etc
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are looking for exposure/experience in documenting cloud-based applications besides other common requirements that follow:
● Develop, plan and deliver product documentation for both developers & end users such as product documentations, online helps, product manuals, installation & configuration guides etc.
● Write documents adhering to defined technical writing standards, best practices and style guides that is free of typographical and grammatical errors
● Quickly grasp and interpret technical information shared by product team members
● Excellent writing and editorial skills
● 4+ years of technical writing expertise with good understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and DDLC (Document Development Life Cycle)
● Experience writing for cloud-based solutions is a major plus
● Hands-on experience with accepted industry-specific authoring tools, such as Wiki, XML, FrameMaker, RoboHelp, HTML, Snagit, MS Word, and so on
● Experience in API/SDK documentation will be an additional advantage
● Proactive, Self-learner, Ready to install and play with the products
● Ability to handle projects independently
You must sign in to apply for this position.