Website Origin Learning
About the job
We are changing the way people learn. Come join us!
Origin Learning is an award-winning eLearning company that designs and deploys result-driven digital learning solutions.
We are looking for Learning Specialists to join our team and will be trained to create instructional /curriculum design, particularly for online delivery/eLearning, and develop innovative ideas for creating eLearning resources. The incumbent should be a team player, with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and drive projects to completion in a fast-changing environment. Should have the ability to write and edit concisely and with consistent standards across documentation; thoroughly disciplined & self-motivated individual and be able to stick to project deadlines.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in teaching (school, college/university level), content writers, content editors.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language with excellent written and verbal communication, presentation writing and delivery skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with internal clients, colleagues.
- Highly goal-driven and willing to work in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a plus)
The selected candidates will be trained in Instructional Design skills and rapid authoring tools.
You must sign in to apply for this position.