Job Description :
- Develop strategic and exceptional written content across a variety of marketing communication platforms including thought leadership articles, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, emails, blog posts, social media channels, and corporate websites.
- You will create compelling consumer-focused content that drives website traffic and informs readers
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure strategies are on-brand and in alignment with growth and retention goals
- A fresh, consistent writing style with strong editorial, research, and proofreading skills
- Ability to write to a specified style guide/format
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English or Communications preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing content creation and/or strategy.
- Experience with B2B and Software as a Service is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Ability to manage a variety of business needs.
- Understanding of where marketing content fits into the go-to-market strategy.
- Proven record of excellent writing in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each web publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of SEO and HTML is a plus
CTC – 5,50,000 to 7,00,000
Experience – 3-4 years
You must sign in to apply for this position.